A former Oshawa General (62-66) and well-known Durham businessman, Bill has been a life-long achiever in many disciplines since moving to Oshawa from the Northern Ontario town of Terrace Bay in 1962. In addition to his Real Estate career, in 1981, Bill also founded Corporate Marketing & Motivation, a successful marketing and advertising agency now being guided by family members.
Bill has satisfied his endless passion for Real Estate by conceiving, constructing, renovating, refurbishing and overseeing many residential, commercial and land development projects. He has completed and sold projects in Oshawa, Whitby, Brooklin, Port Perry, Raglan, Enniskillen, Ashburn, Chalk Lake, Utica, Caesarea, Williams Point, Brechin, Fenelon Falls and Thunder Bay, Ontario. The most notable project was the award winning Pearson Lanes historical office and retail complex…a centerpiece and pride and joy of downtown Whitby.
Over the past 4 plus decades, Bill has been personally involved in almost all aspects of Residential & Commercial Real Estate. Bill’s in-depth knowledge and expertise includes the ability to interpret zoning by-laws, experience with land severance applications, minor variances, zoning and official plan amendments, site plan agreements, environmental impact studies, surveys, building permits, easements, right-of-ways, restrictive covenants, residential and commercial leasing, house moving, expropriations proceedings and OMB hearings.
His hands-on experience also encompasses all aspects of rural, country and cottage properties including private sewage systems, wells, culverts, site-grading, underground and overhead hydro and experience with ponds, streams, tree preservation plans, environmental impact studies, conservation authorities and environmentally protected lands.
This depth of knowledge greatly enhances Bill’s clients’ ability to assess and evaluate the true potential and value of the property they are listing for sale, purchasing or leasing.
- Member of DRAR (Durham Region Assocation of Realtors)
- Member of OREA (Ontario Real Estate Association)
- Member of CREA (Canadian Real Estate Association)
- Founding Director – Durham Region Manufacturing Association
- Former Special Events Chairman – United Way of Oshawa/Whitby/Newcastle
- Former member – Durham Construction Association
- Former member – Ontario Road Builders Association
- Former member – Ontario Sewer & Watermain Association
- Former member – Fundraising Committee Whitby General Hospital
- Former member – Fundraising Committee – University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT)
- Former member – Durham College Graphic Art’s Advisory Committee
- Founding member – Whitby Junior Chamber of Commerce
- 19 years’ experience as a Registered Real Estate Sales Representative
- Over 30 years as a Marketing & Advertising Executive
- Residential and Commercial Builder, Developer, Innovator
- Over 30 years’ experience as a Residential and Commercial Landlord
- Consultant to Building Material Manufacturers and Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Institutional Building Contractors
Bill welcomes the opportunity to meet new people and renew old acquaintances throughout the community. He would be happy to discuss your Real Estate plans, property potential, business and lifestyle changes. Bill can be reached at Coldwell Banker RMR’s head office at (905) 430-6655 Toll-Free at 1-888-472-2767 or Direct at (905) 435-7303. EMAIL: [email protected]
HONOURS & AWARDS
- Business Person Of The Year Town Of Whitby (1989)
- Recipient Of The Prestigious International Diamond Society Award (2019)
- Recipient Of The Prestigious International President’s Circle Award for Production (2018)
- Recipient Of The Prestigious International President’s Circle Award for Production (2017)
- Recipient Of The Prestigious International President’s Circle Award for Production (2016)
- Recipient Of The Prestigious International Elite Award For Production (2015)
- Only Coldwell Banker RMR Rookie To Ever Reach Top 25 In First 90 Days
- Only Coldwell Banker RMR Rookie To Simultaneously Win Rookie Of The Year & Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society Production Award
- Ontario Ministry Of Housing Renews Award For Adaptive Reuse Of Existing Heritage Structures
- Local Architectural Conservancy (LAAC) Award For Renovating and Conserving Historical Aspects Of Heritage Buildings In Durham Region
Adria was born in Port Perry, Ontario and has lived and worked in Durham Region, Northumberland County and The Kawartha Lakes for over 40 years.
She graduated with honours from Georgian College Advertising Program and then acquired a Graphic Design Certificate at Durham College in Oshawa. Then decided to further her education and obtain her Real Estate license in 2006 due to her family’s involvement and interest in Real Estate and Development.
Marketing, Advertising and Design
Over 13 years of experience in the Marketing and Advertising Industry. Her responsibilities were wide-ranging: Sales, website management, all print coordination and graphic design from concept to print, development of marketing and advertising campaigns, allocation of advertising budgets, special event coordination, and customer service management.
Real Estate Sales
Over 14 years of experience as a Real Estate Sales Representative. Successfully assisting buyers and sellers with a variety of property types (Residential, Commercial, Condo, Waterfront, Farm Land, and Vacant Land) in Durham Region, Northumberland County, The Kawartha Lakes and The GTA.
Future Goals and Aspirations
To continue to work in an industry she is passionate about that enables her to use her extensive background in Marketing, Advertising, Design and Sales/Customer Service in order to better service her clients and maximize their success when buying or selling property.
She looks forward to the opportunity of listening to the wants and needs of her clients and to helping guide them through the steps necessary in making their dreams come true.
Award Winning Realtor for Production & Customer Service Achieved in 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019:
- - COLDWELL BANKER "INTERNATIONAL STERLING SOCIETY" 2016
- - COLDWELL BANKER "CANADIAN MAPLE LEAF AWARD" 2017
- - COLDWELL BANKER "SAPPHIRE SOCIETY AWARD" 2018
- - COLDWELL BANKER "CANADIAN MAPLE LEAF AWARD" 2019
- - COLDWELL BANKER "CANADIAN ULTIMATE SERVICE AWARD" 2019